Getting Ready to Sell
When the seller takes the time to prepare the property for showing to
its' best advantage, it is likely to sell more quickly and for a higher
- Professionally deep clean your home and manicure the yard.
- Remove excess furniture until the rooms look large and spacious.
- De-clutter counters, shelves, and all surfaces.
- Paint the interior, so they look fresh.
- Replace worn carpets or flooring; this makes rooms look larger.
- Repair or replace any non functioning items attached to the
structure (pipes, hinges, windows, screens, lights, doors, etc.)
Consider your property's
Kitchen & Baths
All of these areas are important, and some additional cost can be
justified. However you may spend more to upgrade than the
increased expense can return in a higher selling price, so be
judicious in your spending.
We are happy to offer suggestions and recommendations, to help
you show your home to best advantage so it can sell for the highest
possible sales price.